Our Commercial Cleaning Firm is looking for a Division Manager in the Charlotte area. This is a full-time position and requires commercial cleaning experience.
Janitorial Manager duties will include:
1. Supervising cleaning team, organizing janitors schedules and duties and assign various tasks.
2. Once janitors have completed their cleaning tasks, janitorial supervisors examine buildings to ensure the work meets established standards.
3. Hire, train and evaluate the progress of new employees
4. Keep track and order supplies as needed
5. They also might have to investigate complaints about janitorial service
6. Manage inventories of cleaning equipment and supplies such as mops, vacuum cleaners, cleaning solutions and floor cleaning equipment to ensure janitors can perform their jobs effectively.
7. Additionally hire janitors, provide training to both current and new workers and manage the number of hours their employees work.
8. Clean facilities when short staffed.
9. Look for more opportunities to grow the business, outside sales
10. Must have a professional apperance and have experience with regular customer interaction.
o Janitorial supervisors must have strong leadership skills. They should be able to communicate well both verbally and through writing when directing the tasks of janitors and preparing reports for their own supervisors. Janitorial supervisors should be very organized, pay strong attention to detail and be able to motivate their employees. These professionals also should have strong training skills for teaching employees how to perform various cleaning procedures or use equipment properly. They must be good managers of time and have good judgment as well.
o Must have a high school GED or Diploma
o 3 Years of Commercial Cleaning experience
o 3 Years' experience of direct supervision
I will be conducting interviews this week. Please reply with cover letter and resume.
Thank you for your interest.