High-Volume, Established Brand is seeking a Fast Track GM to help captain the team. Looking for an outgoing personality who commands a welcoming presence on the dining room floor.
KEY RESULTS AREA
- Be an exemplary leader in providing an enriching environment that promotes the success of the business by fostering internal growth and motivation.
- Ensure and implement strategies with entire management team to consistently execute Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels while also minimizing employee turnover rates. Focusing on hiring qualified staff members, taking the time to effectively train new employees, consistently provide constructive performance feedback, set clear performance goals, and being a guide to developing managers and staff by consistent coaching and training.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to reach out to the community and increase recognition of restaurant brand within the community.
- Manage cleanliness, sanitation, and safety standards of entire restaurant. Work closely with the Kitchen Manager to ensure that all BOH safety and sanitation standards are being met. We are a food driven concept, you must be comfortable managing back of house operations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with managers and staff members. Strong team work skills with the ability to work closely with Chef to ensure that all restaurant financials are in line. Come up with specific and measurable goals and follow through with strategies to maintain all budgetary goals.
- Oversee all financial aspects of the restaurant including forecasting, budgeting, P&L, labor costs, and food costs. Must be able to budget according to sustain business between the highs and lows of seasonal changes.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum 4 years Restaurant Management experience
- Extremely strong leadership skills, ability to multi-task, Strong communication/ interpersonal skills, ability to follow up with directions once they are given, strong organization skills, team builder, proven track record of increasing experience and responsibility.
Looking for strong Managers who meet all of these requirements and can grow into a GM position quicly. Most importantly, you must be passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience and have the personality to make every guest feel special. We request a resume to be considered for this position.
Will discuss compensation package during interview