Bell Partners Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Technician in Columbus, OH. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for satisfactory completion of all assigned duties given by the Maintenance Supervisor. In total, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for completing the tasks that enable the community to be maintained in a first-class condition. Bell Partners Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Essential functions for this position include but are not limited to:
1. Common Area Inspection - walk common areas daily.
2. Complete maintenance work orders as necessary. Ensure 24-hour response policy. Respond to and immediately coordinate plans of corrective action to rectify all maintenance related emergencies and provide direct communication to the Maintenance Supervisor.
3. Enforce trash standards on property. Put out trash notices. Oversee trash compactor.
4. Ensure all gated entrances and security service equipment are operable at all times and maintained in proper working order.
5. Keep record of scheduled maintenance on all equipment based on the manufacturer's recommendations and operations manuals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Previous maintenance experience required, and must be HVAC certified
* Must be able and available to work during On-Call periods - nights and weekends, with reliable transportation
* Must be able to work outdoors and stand for long periods of time
* Must be able to safely use manual and power tools weighing up to 40 pounds
* Must able to safely carry, set-up, and climb ladders and sections of scaffolding weighing up to 125 pounds, which reach heights of 40 feet
* Must be able to assist in the safe and proper transportation and set-up of appliances, furniture, building materials, tools, supplies, and equipment up to 250 pounds. Such transportation will require the use of hand trucks and also may necessitate the climbing of flights of stairs.
You can apply online at www.bellpartnersinc.com. Go to careers, Bell Apartment Living, and apply through our website.