Must have Fashion Retail Experience - Part-time Weekends: 16-20 hours - Two to all weekends per month (min 2) plus opportunity for advancement
Light administrative before and after each event.
Prepare, organize and conduct the model fittings.
During the event:
* Successfully orchestrate all on-site details of the promotion
* Coach mannequin and spokes models
* Garner & maintain mutually rewarding relationships with retail partners to ensure continued program success
* Generate leads as entries for event & annual drawings.
* Minimum 5 one-hour tele-computer seminars
* Review tests
* Training events.
Training pay is $12/hour + commission opportunities with advancement in position and pay after the successful completion of training.
*The ideal candidate will:*
* Be available to begin training immediately
* Be available to work the first training event within 1-2 weeks and at least twice monthly thereafter
* Possess at minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent - _prefer at least 2 years of college level studies with a GPA of 2.75 or higher_
* Have a minimum 2 years' experience in one of more of the following fields: Retail Fashion and/or Fashion - Promotions - Trade Shows.
* Be a high-energy, friendly, intelligent, self-motivated, detail oriented person
* Have reliable transportation, a cell phone with texting capabilities, digital or cell phone camera, email & a home computer with internet,
_If this sounds like you and this is something you can get excited about we would like to talk with you today!_
Please submit your resume, via email: refer to the job title "In-store Fashion Promotions" in the subject of your email