Employer: Company Confidential
Job Description: Regional Manager/ Customer Acquisition Consultant
Ad #: AQ-RICH-0112
Currently seeking a proven sales professional with experience in territory development and account management.
Our Customer Acquisition technology and consulting provides business owners with an "unfair competitive advantage" in acquiring and keeping new customers by providing a Geo-Targeted platform that enables small businesses to compete with medium to large business marketing campaigns via "Co-Op's" designed to outperform the competition on the 1st page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing and then deliver the contact information of consumers in immediate need of a product or service into the database of our clients.
This is NOT an entry level position. Do not apply unless you have 5+ years of successful B2B sales experience and the referrals to confirm it.
Qualifying candidates must possess:
1. Business/ territorial development experience
2. 5+ years B2B sales experience
3. Sales management/ training experience
4. Basic computer competency
5. Well organized/ self motivated mindset
1. Establish new accounts
2. Provide monthly performance analysis reviews for existing accounts
3. Recruit and train account executives
4. Conduct on-line employee training and customer "educational" presentations
5. Monitor CRM and customer pipeline
6. Establish and maintain the principles of corporate vision, direction and mission statement
We pay well and expect a lot.
Anticipated earnings: YR1-$120,000+, YR2-$200,000+, YR3-. . ...
Other perks, benefits and bonuses to be discussed during interview and orientation process.
For further consideration, please reply to AQCareers(at)gmail.com with your resume and a 1 paragraph statement detailing:
1. Your territory development experience
2. Your one greatest sales accomplishment
3. What makes you a "Super-Star"
***Must include: Ad # AQ-RICH-0112 in the subject line of your email***
We will call all qualified respondents within 2-3 business days of resume submission.