QR Code Link to This Post
It takes a Special Person to be a Caregiver
If you've cared for a parent, grandparent or loved one, you know how very important that job is - your good work can make a world of difference in someone else's life.
If you have caregiving experience and enjoy helping others, we'd like to talk to you about our employment opportunities for Caregivers.We'd Like You to Join our Caregiving TeamHo'okele Care at Home is hiring compassionate, hard-working and dedicated Caregivers who enjoy making a difference in the lives of our senior clients. As a valued part of our caregiving team, you'll provide one-on-one care to assist our senior clients to remain safe and healthy in their residences.We'll Work with You to Find Assignments that Fit Your Schedule
Are you a student looking to find work that fits with your class schedule, or a parent needing flexibility around your child's school drop-offs and pickups, or are you a caregiver looking for additional hours that don't conflict with your current job? Ho'okele will work with you to find caregiving opportunities at the times and areas of the island that fit with your schedule! We Train and Support our Caregivers
We're happy to work with students, parents and other caregivers with busy lifestyles to find caregiving opportunities that fit their schedule. We'll train and prepare you so that you can confidently provide the best care to your client, and support staff is always on call to answer your questions.
If you have caregiving experience or have taken care of a parent, grandparent or loved one, we'd like to talk to you about our employment opportunities. We Offer Great Benefits:
- Flexible full time and part time
- Caregiving Positions available island wide
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Supplemental Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Mileage and Travel reimbursements for drivers
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Additional Employee PerksRequirements and Qualifications:
- Basic CPR and First-Aid Certification
- Physical Exam (within one year)
- TB Clearance (current)
- Cell phone
- High School Diploma or equivalentApply Now to Become Part of the Ho'okele Ohana!Ho'okele Care at Home is a Kama'aina company, and we've been caring for clients in Hawaii for over ten years. We are a close knit team and we work together to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality care possible.
Submit your resume or call today for an interview! (808) 457-1655
Apply online at: http://www.hookelehealth.com/employment-opportunities/
For more information about us, visit our website at: http://www.hookelehealth.com/