TIAA is a unique financial partner. With an award-winning track record for consistent performance, TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. TIAA has $1.1 trillion in assets under management (as of 6/30/2019) and offers a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and guidance, and retirement services.
For more information about TIAA, visit our website.
As a Sr. CX Designer, you will be responsible for crafting meticulous experiences grounded in customer insights. You will conceptualize experiences through sketching, storyboarding, information modeling and other methods. You'll design customer journeys, create service blueprints, conduct research, facilitate ideation workshops, prototype, test, and learn. You will relentlessly advocate for the customer and inspire others to push the boundaries of what's possible for compelling user experiences that deliver on TIAA's vision of caring for our customer's finances up to and through retirement.
Candidates should possess knowledge of human factors, HCI and a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality experiences that organize complex high volume transactional websites into well-integrated systems to solve customer needs. We are looking to hire outstanding creative people to drive satisfaction and create experiences that exceed our customers' expectations. As a CX Designer at TIAA,
As part of the CX information architecture team, the successful candidate will lead multiple interactive projects and generate design through the use of appropriate tools, resources and processes. The candidate will collaborate with internal team members (management, design, copywriting, development, testing) and vendors.
- Develop CX documentation such as site outlines, process flows, sketches, scenarios, personas, wireframes and navigation models for web, desktop, and mobile applications to define functionality and user behavior
- Brainstorm and collaborate with Business Owners, Product Managers, CX Visual Designers, Developers, CX Content and other stakeholders to determine user interface needs
- Maintain working knowledge about emerging user interface / interaction design standards and best practices
- Use a data-driven approach and analysis for design experiences
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and research CX trends in financial services
- Partner with our Prototyping and Development Team to ensure technical feasibility and flawless implementation
- Review applications throughout the development lifecycle to ensure integrity of information architecture and usability guidelines
- 5 or more years of experience as a senior Information Architect, Interaction Designer, User Experience Designer, or similar role
- User interface design experience for web and mobile
- Research, design and product strategy experience
- Information Architecture and or visual design experience
- Experience producing wireframes, site outlines, process flows, and navigation models using industry standard tools (Axure, Visio, OmniGraffle, InDesign, or a similar program).
- Customer research and analysis
- Agile development
- Use of industry standard tools (Illustrator, InVsion, or similar programs)
- Experience delivering client facing (presentations) to either internal or external clients
- BS/BA Degree A Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors, Interaction, Graphic or Interface Design. Master's Degree a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it's our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1726095